Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Menage a trois, objectified

FML. I'm freaking out! So, I just had a chat with ollie earlier. he asked me to meet his new friend, then Ollie showed me the picture of his new friend. He's really cute, like totally my type, a hipster cuddly bearish guy with full beard and awesome haircut.. So i told him "He's my future husband!".

Ollie always has online friends from around the world, so i thought this guy must be from somewhere else. Ollie is an active blogger and the cute guy, let's call him Knut is one of his friends that he knew online recently. Ollie then asked me when i'm available so i can meet Knut, shit i thought, so he lives in sydney. Ollie didn't want to tell me Knut's blog link, so i did a little spying and stalking and found his blog. I was really shock when I saw this.





























I died literally when i saw this post. I'm asian and I wear black thick rimmed glasses. 
So I told Ollie i found his blog and read this post. He said, "So, when you want me to introduce him?, We can have drinks together and we can have 3some" I told him i don't do threeways, it's kind of against my principle. but then again this seems to be like an offer that is hard to resist. Knut is really cute and I am their type.

But for some reason i feel a little objectified. oh what the heck, at least they think that i'm cute :)

I'm scared shitless and freaking out. What should i do??? I'm totally clueless. there's cold sweat running down my forehead right now.
Readers, please do give me more comments, help me!!!

This is getting even more and more interesting. I love my life.  I love my life. 
WL

2 Comments:

At March 22, 2011 at 12:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't do in three way neither and I think you should believe in your instinct. The three way thing is only a sexual desire, and a bit dangerous. I don't know if you want this kind of relationship from him.

 
At March 22, 2011 at 8:55 PM , Blogger William Lemon said...

The thing is, firstly, i don't know if i actually have strong feelings towards Ollie and not sure if having a relationship with him such a good idea. Knut (the other guy) is so cute. oh i'm dying here. but I know i should do what my instinct tell me. Thanks Dor.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home