Friday, January 14, 2011

me and him

him:

well i feel the  air is not clear with you and i blame myself for it. sorry

me:

it was clear alright. no harm done. if it wasn't i would've called you to make it straight. but don't feel bad about it because it's nothing. don't blame yourself and make yourself even feel more down. just do your priority, I was being insensitive for intruding your time with him and I shouldn't say anything beyond that. I apologize again for it okay. definitely not my intention to actually sending any negative energy to you. Just making sure that you get back to your priority and backing off for intruding your time for a hello in the middle of the night. i shouldn't do it at the first place. Well, does the air feel clear with you? I'm not upset. so NEVER BLAME YOURSELF FOR IT. please don't make yourself down.

NOW GIVE ME A SMILEY AND I WILL GO.

him:
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home