Sunday, November 7, 2010

Date follow up

After the date, i logged into the site again. just to remember his face again and get some more informations about him. Living in this information age, i can search his name from a search engine and get some more informations about him. Not sure he would the same thing to me. but i guess a little background check is good, as long it's not too excessive to the point that it becomes an obsession. I send him a message: "Hey, it was really nice meeting you WL, i really enjoyed out time. Thanks for the coffee, Catch up with you soon!" i didn't expect much when i hit send. If he didn't reply then it won't hurt. I had a great time then i'll move on. But exceeding my expectations, He replied the next morning. He told me the same thing and he's interested in meeting me again in a week. Great. another date arranged then. woohooo..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home