Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How to mend a broken heart

It's a process, It's a journey. It's something that i have to get through. There is no easy way out. I figure that since he's just not that into me, I should move on. There's no point wasting my heart from someone that won't return my affection. I wanted to be special, but  don't think he could do that to me. I should accept that fact. I didn't chase him, but assessing the situation It becomes unhealthy. For my sake. I wanted to have dinner with him, repeat what we had in the other city, It was one of the best days in my life. I wanted to be beside him, him mentoring me, guiding me, I want to be his and He's mine. I expected too much. My heart is broken when I was starting to accept that it won't be possible. Oh well, life must go on. and I have to stop being a desperate guy.

WL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home