Sunday, October 17, 2010

The Norwegian part 2

We haven't spoken to each other for couple of weeks, just exchanging hi's and hello's but that it. I'm quite busy at the moment and I don't think i have time to waste on someone that i've never met. He also told me that he's been chatting with this guy on skype intensely, so i guess i will let them waste their time and not me wasting any on him. he's cute but he has baggages, he was honest to me so i don't care much. Being married on convenience for self pity to this poor woman makes him a better man but he's unhappy with his life. Not until he discovered an iphone application that changed his life. Ha, talking about mid-life crisis. I don't regret knowing him but i regret a little bit about how much time have i wasted talking to him on the other side of the world. I was hoping he will come to me and begin something wonderful together. It's just a silly dream and i've woken up. If i think about it again how come i could be smitten with a guy like him, with all the baggage and not being there for me when i needed him. It is just so pathetic of me. well, i guess  he will always be my friend. We never know what's going to happen in the future. I always have been wanting to visit his great city since ages ago. I will give him a quick visit at his optical store and ask him for a coffee in the future.
Cheers
WL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home