Monday, August 30, 2010

On Finding Dates

I have must admit that i'm a bit of a slut because i like physical encounters, more than finding the one who will ease my loneliness.well i guess i can't help it. I'm young at the age of 21. My first experience on finding dates started almost a year after i moved to Sydney at the age of 19. So I have been doing this for almost 1 1/2 years and I have never been in a relationship before. I first found out about this site (#siteM) from my best friend just called him GBF. he is the man that help me comes out of my shell and accept myself the way i am. Now we live in the same country but in different city, but nevertheless we still call each other almost twice a week. I rarely see him in person these days but emotionally he's always be there for me. So GBF joined this site when he just moved to Melbourne. he told me about #siteM and his encounters. I felt the idea of finding someone for pleasure online is a bit weird and sickening but me at the age of 17 didn't know anything about dating in this world, for some weird circumstances i also felt curious. I didn't follow my curiosity until i was in the lowest point of my life and joined #siteM. Well fast forward 1 1/2 years alter, I have #SiteM, #SiteF, #SiteG and also i have #AppG and #AppS. I always check these sites and applications almost everyday, Some weeks i got lucky, some weeks i have droughts. Being in those sites is weird like being in a market to sell yourself and also buy someone else. Finding dates is never too hard but also never easy. There are a lot of things to do. First You have to put a recent photograph of yourself, put a description about yourself, your profile such as age, location, position, interests and etc. It's the trick of the trades that to find dates. People has different taste and interest for finding their sexual partner, potential partner or both. I have a weird taste in people and I don't look ordinary at all. I'm a big guy physically and I'm not White. two things that makes me unpopular among people on these sites.  i find physique is just a surface, Whatever the purpose of my date is, physic is just an illusion. I really like my date to be smart and someone that i can click with, therefore we will enjoy out time together. From 1.5 years of finding dates, i have encountered so many people and so many stories to share. Well thanks to these 3 sites and 2 apps. but i have never find anyone that will be together with me. So I guess it's time to just keep trying and not giving up. I will keep my fingers crossed and hope to find someone.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home