Monday, August 30, 2010

William Lemon

William Lemon is not my real name, not even close. I chose the name out of the blue, well not that spontaneous. I always thought that William is my alter ego name and Lemon because i love Liz Lemon from 30 rock. i also don't look like my profile. I created my own avatar in 3 minutes from mad men yourself site. Well i don't look exactly like that but at least i want to give someone a bigger picture that behind this pseudo character that i created, there's an anonymous man behind it. He's single and not yet double. Well widely available. I am inspired creating this blog as a form of therapy. I have always been inspired by a lot of blogs and i created a couple and they just didn't work for me at all. But this time i'm willing to try again and hopefully it will work out. and HEY Blogging is so much cheaper than paying a shrink, I don't think I have money anyway to pay a shrink. I'm just a poor guy in the big city

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home