Tuesday, February 1, 2011

How do you know it is love?

"How do you know it is love? The coffee just taste different" it's a quote from a B movie that i watched couple months ago on foxtel, It may sounds absurd but i tasted the coffee was different when i was in love.
and now it tastes like shit. Maybe it's the heat of the summer but seriously, i don't have passion for anything right now. Blogging seems to be the only interest right now, not even hooking up, my dick is limp for days.

The only highlight of the day so far was waking up this morning and still remember my dream. It was a good dream. In that dream, i killed someone Thai but i got away with it and got away with it because i got diplomatic immunity and an asylum to Sweden. that is pretty sweet, hmm i wonder who i killed in that dream, was it Chang? Mr.Big's Thai island loverboy? Must be. Since today I still avoid everything Thai, even though i love the food and the people, and the country but I'm still mad about his Thai island loverboy! I should be ready soon, i mean putting some sentiment towards Thai won't help me moving on.

Looking back to the past, How do i now it was love? The coffee was one of the indicators but I know for sure that my heart beat really2 fast when i thought about him and i felt the exquisite warmth in my body. The first time i had that feeling, i was really disgusted by myself instead of embrace and cherish it, maybe it was the fear of rejection, but A really good friend told me that falling in love in a beautiful thing, so from then on I embraced it with an open arm and accept myself.

I wonder how long does it take for me to get another guy who will love me.

WL

2 Comments:

At February 3, 2011 at 11:00 PM , Blogger Single Guy said...

Killing a Thai person huh??? scary dream!

 
At February 4, 2011 at 12:55 AM , Blogger William Lemon said...

yes, haha and it was a very good dream

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home