Monday, November 25, 2013

Ginger bear/ Quest for love

 Once upon a time, I met a ginger bear. he was cuddly as a teddy bear. He has a cute face, red hair and a body like a teddy bear. very cuddle. My first encounter with him was a typical grindr booty call in the middle of the night. I was on my way home and he was keen to fuck me.

Damn, it was good. I rarely bottom, but that night i was just feeling like one. He just knew how to push the button and an extensive cuddling session after. He has a very warm personality. that was a major plus point. We continued to see each other on sexual basis, and nothing more than that. We added each other on facebook, and other social media, but we never caught up as a friend. He initiated most of our meet. good sex, then cuddle, and conversation. just what i needed.

Somehow, i couldn't see myself dating him. Maybe i'm a goldilocks, i just want that is just right.
Living in Sydney, a beggar can't be a chooser. it's hard to find what i want. My basic biological need is fulfilled from time to time, The city has chosen few great sex for me, not the other way around. I can't complain though, but why hasn't Sydney chosen me "the one"?
So i have to look harder or wait til the time is right?
I can't tell, I just have to wait and looking for one that is just right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home