Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pre-holiday romps part.2

This is the continuation of my last post. To recap, it was before christmas holiday and i needed to have as much sex as possible before my big trip back home. I hooked up with few guys and this is my story..

Guy No.2 # The Pilot.
I've known the Pilot for a while now. He's simply the best sex of my life. He came into the picture last year, when i was feeling really down with Mr.Big. We share the same passion for aviation and sex. We've only met few times but we've kept in touch throughout the year. We're both busy and couldn't find time to meet, finally couple days before xmas he had time to meet so i invited him over to my house. When I opened the door i saw the same handsome man plus few extra pounds. He looked good though but i could see that he was under a lot of stress. we caught up for a while, he told me that 2011 was the worst year of his life, though he was still the same happy chirpy guy i know. I like him a lot, he's very tall, smart and handsome. just too bad he has a lot of bagage. After one hour of conversation, we moved into the bedroom. We were into it. it was a prolonged reunion, the last time i've met him was almost a year before and I miss him dearly. I miss his smell, his touch and the way our body unite. I never like rough sex, but with him, it's a totally different story, he's wild. We are like two animals mating in the bed. He's the one who introduced me into versatility, before i only knew how to take and he taught me how to give pleasure equally. He's not a good kisser but he knows how to excite my body. I was in ecstasy. He knows how to fuck. It was rough and wild. like animal. I really enjoyed it. I could feel that he hadn't had sex for a while and He was very agressive, i totally felt the sexual tension bult up and released into me. He fucked me for a while and he always delivers the total body experience, it feels like my body was gonna explode. It was as good as our previous meets. I remembered the first time we had sex, it was 2 hours full of passion, sweat and pleasure. Once we finished we cuddled and shower together, I needed the mind-blowing good sex before the holidays. He's always been my favorite. I think it's gonna be really hard to replace him as my number one guy. Once we got dressed, We gave each other goodbye hug as he's gonna go on holiday with his ex to Indonesia as well. We kept in touch after but i still haven't meet him again yet. He told me that he's gonna spend more time in the middle east this year so I won't get to see him as much as i wanted to. He's someone that i won't forget ever, I hope I will meet him again very soon when he's in town. 


Guy No.3# The train driver.
I met the train driver from manhunt, he's not a good looking man but he's not an ugly one. He's just an average guy. I was first hesitantly invited him over but after a while my dick said otherwise. He's a very nice man, 40 something, blue eyes, bald. his biggest assets are his beautiful gorgeous dick and his bubble ass. He's around 173cm stocky build and love an asian man like me. We met for the first time in November, and he worshipped every single inch of my body. I was his master. He's usually a top but with me he bottomed like he was hungry. He is really tight so it's a big plus. I love the fact that most versatile top men like him would bend over for me. We had great sex for several times, and he's the first person that i first finished inside. I invited him over for the last hurrah before my holiday. This time around, We played in the bath house. He's never been to a sauna as he's a closeted man but the idea of bath house really intrigued him so i suggested the place. We did our foreplay in the sauna then we continued in the little cubicle. We took turn but obviously he loved my cock inside him more. He's very gifted in the penis department, it was 7"cut and very thick. The only minus was i was really tight and he's not a very good top so i took charge most of the time. It was an okay fuck. He's the guy that delivers average sex, nothing mind blowing but he's my go to guy whenever i need more attention. He likes me playing with his beautiful dick in return of using him as a bottom. He is quite submissive, although i know deep inside he wanted to dominate me but he just doesn't have the heart to. I like him a lot because of his gentle personality, he's very sweet like puppy and he worshipped me. A total opposite from the pilot. He's not someone that i could date as we have totally different personality and interests. But I'd like to keep him as fuck buddy time to time. Once we finished, we said our goodbyes and leave. No fuss. It was Christmas eve and I'm leaving Sydney on Christmas day. It's only the beginning of my holiday adventure...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home