Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The fuck buddy

As a single man, I have someone to call to whenever i feel restless... We met in a modern way, grindr. it was a while ago when I just discovered the wonder of this beautiful iphone application. He's an older gentleman 50+, a baldie, shorter than me and he's still got it. We had a nice chat and he invited me over to his house in Pyrmont one winter evening 2 years ago. I ditched my friends because i was horny. let's call him James. When he answer the door i didn't expect much, it seems that we don't have any emotional connection. He gave me a glass of water and we sat and watched some Danish crime drama and family guy episodes (He's a major fan of Seth Mcfarlane's work). He didn't talk much and I didn't see to have much connection with him but when we hit the bedroom, it seemed that we had that chemistry. He liked my body, worshipped me head to toe. we reciprocated some oral action and he was always handy with enchancer called poppers. I personally didin't like poppers at that time but he introduced me to it. I felt like an animal in bed. I discovered the joy of chemicals rushing into my veins. I have allergy with certain drugs and i usually don't do wired sex but he seduced me and i was caught in the moment. He possess the most beautiful body of a 50+ years old could imagine. muscular with an ass of steel. We rarely do anal but our bodily contact action was already enough to get both of us off. twice. We bonded like animals, literally.

He disappeared after that one night. He blocked me. I figured he was partnered but i didn't seem to care about it. whatever, i had a great one night stand. as i walked back home from his place passing through darling harbor and anzac bridge i had that smile on my face.

He came back to my life one day after new years day last year. We met up again after 6 months, then it became a regular thing for us to meet throughout the year. We could meet once or twice a month. Getting to his place was tricky as i have to take cabs. he booty called me in the middle of the night whilst i was studying. and whenever i'm under pressure, the greater it is the hornier i am. That cab fare to his place is always worth it. We've met each other quite often but we never really talked about our personal lives much. I saw the ring on his finger and i asked him if he was married. He said he was married but divorced long time ago. I asked him if he was single and he said yes. I am an inquisitive person but i had no interest of asking this man out for more because i know it's just sex and that's it. Up until that point i had never slept over at anyone's place. I was that guy who always leaves.


Fast forward 10 months after, I was already on holiday. It was a while since i last saw him. he texted me one night and i was horny. but i told him that i was broke and i couldn't afford a cab fare. he said he'll paid for it and i could stay at his that night. I was a little reluctant but i was horny so whatever. i jumped on a cab and he was waiting in front of his apartment building with $50 note. i gave him a chewing gum as a token. this is my thing, i never wanted to come as a whore. We did something a little different, as i was on holiday, he asked me if i smoked pot. i said i only do it in holiday time and i don't really like pot. but i didn't mind a blow or two. So we got stoned and we watched sealab 200, another adult animation, it was funny after we got wired. We jumped to the bedroom and we sniffed that fresh pack of poppers. I was so high and the sex was amazingly, MINDBLOWING. i've never felt that way before. it was abselutely fantastic. we had that bodily action for more than an hour without any break. I was such in a high then suddenly BOOM! I crashed, i felt extremely tired and i couldn't fisnish. It felt both poppers and the weed were wearing off and the magic was gone. I was so frustrated and tired so i just went to sleep. I felt uncomfortable sleeping on someone else's bed but we cuddled the whole night. He woke up in the morning, we did it again soberly this time. it wasn't great but okay, i'm not a big fan of morning sex. We didn't have breakfast together but he asked me if i wanted some bread and spreads with fresh juice. i helped myself and i saw a pic of him with this another asian guy, so i asked him, is that your boyfriend he replied,"yes" then i said "oh i thought you were single". "We've been together for a while now". Oh okay, so he lied to me, but i didn't care much, we left the apartment at the same time but in the opposite direction. No goodbyes, very uneventful. i walked down to the city where i caught my bus in the middle of the morning rush hour. I rarely that side of sydney in the morning, it was quite beautiful and people and rushing to get to work. It was a great morning.

After few weeks i got a text message from a familiar number, it was from him. "Hi mate. a quick email to let you know I won't be playing anymore. Am trying to change a few things & one is the extra fun. Can't deny with you it was hot but there are bigger things to think about. All the best! Cheers."
It was a surprised. but i didn't feel hurt or neglected i felt thankful that he told me this. so I was officially dumped by my fuck buddy. :) So i relied to him back "No worries mate! It was nice knowing you we did had great time. Take care and good luck! all the best for you." No reply. I never seen him online again for months until we had one conversation one evening when i was near his area. He didn't seem to look for sex, just reminiscing our great time together and he said his bf is coming soon. That was the end of our conversation. It seemed that he blocked me or he deleted his grindr. his profile was gone and that's the end of the story.

I was a pleasure to know him, we had such great time together but i guess he was right, maybe there are bigger things to think about. I've moved on and he's just a great memory. Also another lesson learnt. Do not mix poppers and weed. yes it's one of the greatest sex moments for me but the crash at the end of it it ain't worth it. I don't think i won't do wired sex anymore, not anytime soon. and hopefully never.

WL

1 Comments:

At February 22, 2013 at 8:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh.nice blog.fucking with a fuck buddy is enjoyable..fuck buddy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home